In my role as Director of Innovation at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas, I’ve been fortunate to be involved in numerous marketing and operations projects. While technology is always part of the toolbox, the real innovation comes from understanding and optimizing business processes to achieve improved outcomes.
Some of the really interesting projects that I’ve been involved in include:
- Driving product development of the loyalty website platform, which within 2 years went from nonexistent to over 40% of booking channel share (and growing).
- Developing a custom seating application, nicknamed ”VenEvents” that optimizes gala & party seating decision-making.
- Program managing the successful launch of the Grazie Rewards loyalty program amid COVID conditions.
- Prototyping and launching an industry-leading bonus portal platform that operates on all 2,200 slot machines within The Venetian.
- Leading the Relationship Marketing team through a period of unprecedented turnover and market challenges while achieving several record-setting booking weeks and cumulatively some of the highest booking levels ever recorded.
- Implementing Adobe Workfront project management suite and increasing project visibility across the division.